The Advice Centre can support you with a wide range of academic issues, including: AppealsComplaintsYour consumer rightsExtenuating CircumstancesFitness to PracticeInterrupting Studies and Offences

Our Advisors can advise you regarding the various procedures, comment on your appeal and complaint submissions and also help you to prepare for disciplinary hearings. In certain circumstances our advisors can even attend them with you.

If you encounter any difficulties with your studies during your time at the University of Plymouth, our advisors can support you.

We are committed to providing impartial, confidential advice and advocacy whenever necessary. 

We are here to support you

As a member of the Students' Union you have access to a free, independent Advice Centre. Being independent it means that we don't share anything you tell us back to the University unless you say we can or we legally have to. 

Contact the SU Advice centre to discuss further and see how we can help