Wherever you live, your accommodation is one of the most important parts of your life as a student and you should feel happy and safe living there.

The Advice Centre supports students with a wide range of accommodation issues, contracts, the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, inventories, bills, council tax, gas safety, ending your tenancy and moving out.



We offer a free tenancy agreement checking service 


Are you looking for your next student home and need a bit of help with the agreement before signing? We can help you with checking the small print. If you would like your agreement checked, before signing, please contact the Advice Centre. 



Helpful links: 



We are here to support you

As a member of the Students' Union you have access to a free, independent Advice Centre. Being independent it means that we don't share anything you tell us back to the University unless you say we can or we legally have to. 

Contact the SU Advice centre to discuss further and see how we can help