Summer Ball is back!
For one night of the year we take over the University of Plymouth campus to host the biggest student event in the UPSU calendar.
Seven stages, live music, fair ground rides, entertainment, food
and drink - the only way to round off your year (or your time at Uni) in true style.
View all Information
How do I collect my Summer Ball ticket, once I have purchased the tickets online?updated 2nd June 19:00
You will need to collect your physical ticket (wristband) from the SU on the following dates:
- Monday 29th May – Friday 2nd June, 11am – 6pm. Collection will be from the SU main bar.
- Saturday 3rd June: between 11am & 3pm, from Portland Square. new | important
- You will need to provide the QR code provided in the email receipt to be scanned by staff to receive your wristband.
- You will also need to provide another form of ID such as your student card or formal ID to collect your wristband.
- If you cannot collect your wristband during this collection period, then please get in contact with us. @up.su, Messenger, firstname.lastname@example.org
How many tickets can I purchase?
You can purchase up to 2 tickets, allowing the ticket holder to purchase a ticket for a non-student guest, who must also be over 18
Where can I purchase a UPSU Summer Ball ticket?
All tickets are only available through our tickets partner, Native. Links to the tickets page will be available from the Summer Ball webpage on the SU website from the 6th March. You will need to login to Native using your student account to purchase tickets.
Who can buy a UPSU Summer Ball ticket?
Any student at the University of Plymouth, you must be over 18 and ID must be produced at the Ball entrance.
Where will the summer ball take place?
The Summer ball will take place on campus, the entrance will be from North hill. The site includes, The main stage on Fitzroy carpark, the main hall, the students’ union, Two arena’s on the SU roof, The Hive stage and the funfair will be outside
of Roland Levinsky.
Where is the entrance for the Summer Ball?
Entry will be via the North Hill side of campus, between Portland Square and Main Hall.
What time does the event start & finish?
Start 7pm, Last entry 10pm, Finish 4am.
View all FAQs and T&Cs
I haven’t received an email confirmation from my ticket order what should I do?
Check your junk mail first of all in case it’s there waiting for you. If it doesn’t seem to be there either, then please get in contact with us on @up.su
, with the name you booked the ticket under and we’ll be able to help.