Voting now open! You don't have to vote for all roles at the same time, but make sure you get them all in before midday Friday 5th March on the UPSU website!
We are running Candidate Question Time events throughout the week to help you get to know the candidates and ask them any questions you want to ask, LIVE!
Get your free ticket for the 'Candidate Questions Time: VP Wellbeing & Diversity' event
Running for VP Wellbeing & Diversity
This Sabbatical Officer will:
- Lead on campaigns and projects to improve the experience of UoP students in all matters relating to health, wellbeing, equality and diversity
- Work to improve the support available for students whilst at the UoP
- Represent students on issues affecting liberation groups and lead on campaigns and projects to improve their student experiences
- Work alongside UPSU departments to publicise wellbeing related services and signpost students to support and representation as required
- Be a Trustee of the UPSU and sit on relevant Sub-Committees, ensuring that the UPSU fulfils the needs of students whilst functioning efficiently as a Charity
Submit a question for Candidate Questions Time: VP Wellbeing & Diversity
Get entered in our prize draw automatically!VOTE HERE