Yesterday the University of Plymouth Amateur Dramatics Society (UPAD) launched their new campaign to raise awareness of Mental Health, Confident, Mindful, Social.
All of their events will revolve around one of these words either promote self-care, mental health awareness or directly raise money for the local charity Devon Mind.
UPAD Society said:
"We want to help promote mental health awareness. University can be a stressful time with trying to balance studies, social life and getting adjusted to a new place - it can be easy to forget to take care of ourselves. We want to promote self-care, care of our mental health and help people feel more social.
The events will be taking place on campus and in the city centre:
- Tuesday 29th October - Coffee and a Chat
- Sunday 3rd November - Litter Pick
- Thursday 7th November - Board Game Buddies
- Sunday 17th November - Mindfulness Walk
- Tuesday 19th November - Coffee and a Chat
- Sunday 24th November - Litter Pick
- Saturday 7th December - 'States of Mind' Showcase
Follow UPAD on social media for more updates, for any questions and for more information about any of their events. Facebook // Twitter // Instagram