In it's new Thursday slot, Market Day will hit campus the first and third Thursday of each month during term time!
This is our last Market day for the academic year!
Head to the SU Roof on the 25th of March for our selection of locally sourced meals, sweet treats, crafts and much more!
- Marion's Deli- Specialised in german style food & Cakes
- Hungry Hog Southwest- Hog Roast
- We Knead Dough- Pizza
- Gourmet Street Kitchen- Gourmet Mac and Cheese
- The Salvador Thali Café- 100% vegetarian authentic and delicious indian street food.
- Riverford- Organic vegetable boxes
- The Brownie Lady- Brownies
- Katriona- Henna
- Make at 140- Homemade cakes
- World Food Cafe- Wraps "New Persian lamb kofte"
- Kumbites- Afro-Caribbean food " African Vegan sauces"
- B-Bar- Thai Food
- Julie Angel- Jewellery
- Authentic Thai- Thai Food
Plus more to be confirmed!...
If any traders or students wish to have a stall at our market days please contact us!- email@example.com