Start a Club
At the UPSU we have many Sports Clubs that you can become involved in. We boast a huge range of different clubs that anyone at the university is welcome to join. If you can't find a club to suit you, why not start one? Please download the file below and follow the simple steps.
1. Ask yourself, will your sports club offer something different to those we already have?
2. Get 20 names and Student ID numbers from Plymouth University students that would be interested in joining your club. These need to include students who would help you run the club when it is set up.
3. You need to decide on your committee, which must consist of a Chair, Treasurer, Secretary and Safety Officer. An Officers Form, Code of Conduct, Model Constitution, Risk Assessment, UPSU Club Development Plan and Disciplinary and your list of signatories must be given in to VP Sports, who is situated in the Hive.
4. Your proposal will be submitted to the Sports Forum, who will consider it at the next meeting. At least one member of your new committee must be present to represent you.
5. If your proposal is accepted you are now ready to start running your brand new club - Good Luck!
Please go to the www.upsu.com/sports/resources/ for club documents