Your Students' Union is inviting University of Plymouth students to submit design proposals for tote bags which will be handed out to students during the Freshers 2021 period in September.
We’d like this design to:
- Be unique to Plymouth
- Stand out from the crowd
- Create a sense of pride in being part of the UPSU and University of Plymouth student community
The competition is open to all current University of Plymouth students regardless of what course you are studying.
The winner will receive:
- Their design featured on 3000 – 5000 tote bags distributed to University of Plymouth students over the 2021 Freshers period
- £50 voucher to spend at The Art Side
The design must be:
- Easily visible at a maximum size of 26cm (h) x 22.5cm (w)
- A single colour
- Provided as a PDF, ideally vector format
- Submitted via email to email@example.com by 9am on Monday 2nd August
Submit your artwork here
The winner will be chosen by your new Sabbatical Officer Team and our Communications and Digital team then announced on Social Media! We can't wait to see what ideas you have!
Want some inspiration?
7 Graphic Design Trends That Will Dominate 2021
The principle of framing in graphic design