All those studying on the following courses will be eligible for a £5,000 bursary in September 2020:
- dental hygiene or dental therapy (level 5 courses)
- occupational therapy
- operating department practitioner (level 5 courses)
- orthotics and prosthetics
- podiatry or chiropody
- radiography (diagnostic and therapeutic)
- speech and language therapy
- nursing (adult, child, mental health, learning disability, joint nursing/social work)
This is for new and continuing students. It is on top of the current student finance package available and does not have to be paid back.
Additional funding is also available in certain circumstances, e.g. for shortage specialisms, childcare costs.
More information can be found here
Here at your SU we know that money can be a big worry for you. We know you are investing in your future and we want to make sure you are getting the best value for money from your time at University and all the support you need to navigate student finance.
As a member of the Students' Union you have free access to your SU Advice Centre which is independent from the University and can therefore provide independent and confidential advice.
You can talk to us in confidence, knowing that nothing will be shared with anyone if you don’t want it to be.? Find out more about how your SU can support you by clicking here.