About this vacancy
We believe that the University of Plymouth Students’ Union should be a social, inclusive organisation. We are committed to doing an amazing job and work hard to facilitate opportunities and experiences for students. If you see yourself working as part of our friendly, passionate team, we would love to hear from you.
As our Web and Digital Coordinator, you will work closely with the Communications and Digital Manager to support the delivery of effective digital systems across multiple platforms. You will also help deliver the communications strategy through the management and development of digital communication channels and data systems.
This will be a busy role, and you will also be able to get involved in supporting the organisation with different duties from time to time.
- Grade 3
- Salary starts at: £18,886
- 1,665 hours per annum (on average 37 hours per week)
- Flexible working hours will be required occasionally
- Permanent position
UPSU employs 70 dedicated and passionate salaried staff, as well as over 200 casual student staff. We are an Investors in People Gold employer and offer:
- 25 days paid annual leave, plus 8 paid Bank Holidays, plus 3 paid Christmas days
- A popular annualised hours system that works in a very similar way to a flexi-time system
- Paid lunch breaks
- Annual increments
- Access to a great workplace pension scheme
- One paid day off per year to undertake voluntary work
- Annual chill-out days and Christmas parties
- Occupational sick pay, maternity and paternity pay schemes
- Subsidised membership of our on-campus Sports Centre
- And many other benefits
Please email both of the following forms to email@example.com
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification
- Closing date: Monday 19 August 2019 (9am)
- Interviews: Wednesday 28 August 2019 (please be prepared to be available on this day)
- Start date: September 2019
Equality of Opportunity
UPSU is proudly an accredited Investor in People and is committed to Equality and Diversity. We welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of any characteristic.