Listed by UPSU
Application deadline: Tue 03 Mar 2020 12:00
Learn some incredibly adaptable skills and knowledge for future development of your CV
Get experience working within the night time economy and working on some large exciting events.
Plymouth University students only
£8.20 + holiday pay = £9.20ph
Or £8.72 + holiday pay (if over 25) = £9.77ph
Shift requirements: Willing and able to work several shifts per week
Full requirements are in the Job Description. We are seeking applications from candidates who:
- Are currently studying at Plymouth University
- Able to work to high standards ensuring door money is taken quickly and correctly for all events.
- Must be able to work a range of shifts including weekends and key events as listed on the job description and be flexible with shifts.
- Can demonstrate excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure as part of a high-performing team