Sports Centre Student Gym Instructor
Listed by UPSU
Application deadline: Mon 17 Feb 2020
To conduct inductions and assist in the gym when needed, To support in the reception area with customers and complete admin duties that arise. To help with punctual change overs in our sports hall and to complete any other tasks set by the mangement.
Plymouth University students only
£8.20 + holiday pay = £9.20ph
If over 25, £8.72 + holiday pay = £9.77ph
Are available for a variety of shifts to suit between 7:15am and 10:15pm Monday to Friday, some weekends required – not more than 20 hours per week maximum.
Wed 26 Feb 2020
Level 2 Fitness instructor qualification (or above) required
2nd March 2020
Full requirements are in the Job Description. We are seeking applications from candidates who:
- Are currently studying at Plymouth University
- Level 2 Gym Instructor qualified
- Have experience of working in customer facing environments with excellent interpersonal skills and able to engage with students.
- Have experience of working in a sports department desirable but not essential
- Have experience of selling services and products
- Experience of office administration