Student Event Crew Technicians
Listed by UPSU
Application deadline: Wed 04 Mar 2020 12:00
To assist and support the Entertainments & Events Manager in providing support for all technical and operational needs. To work as part of the Entertainment team to ensure that services are organised effectively and efficiently, with due regard to quality, customer service, health and safety and the mission and objectives of the UPSU.
£8.20 + holiday pay = £9.20
Or £8.30 + holiday pay (if over 25)= £9.77
Shift requirements: Willing and able to work several shifts per week
Various shifts to include days, nights and weekends to suit the needs of the business
Wed 11 Mar 2020
Full requirements are in the Job Description. We are seeking applications from candidates who:
- Are currently studying at Plymouth University
- Must be over 18
- Able to work to high standards ensuring technical requirements of all UPSU entertainments and events are fulfilled and can demonstrate effective knowledge of live music as well as DJ set ups.
- Must be able to work a range of shifts including weekends and key events as listed on the job description and be flexible with shifts – working some unsociable hours.
- Can demonstrate excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Are able to follow regulations in relation to UPSU H&S policy.
- Able to work well under pressure as part of a high-performing team