Student Bar Supervisor
Listed by UPSU
Application deadline: Mon 09 Mar 2020
Applications only open to current UPSU Bar Staff.
To assist the full time Managers in the development and smooth running of the Students' Union bars and food outlets.
£8.30 + holiday pay = £9.30
• Or, if over 25, £8.82 + holiday pay = £9.89
Shift requirements: Various hours and shifts (up to a maximum of 20 hours per week, or 40 per fortnight) please see Job Description
Various shifts to include days, nights and weekends to suit the needs of the business upto a maximum of 40 hours every two weeks
Must not be in their final year of study. Must be available to work the Summer Ball on Sat 30th May.
Fri 27 Mar 2020
Full requirements are in the Job Description. We are seeking applications from candidates who:
- Have current experience working as a UPSU Bar Staff member, studying at Plymouth University
- Have completed 100% of the FLOW Training Module
- Must be able to work a range of shifts including weekends and key events as listed on the job description and be flexible with shifts.
- Can demonstrate going above and beyond in their current role
- Can demonstrate effective delegation skills
- Are able to follow regulations in relation to Licensing law and UPSU policy
- Can demonstrate the ability to supervise bar staff
- Able to work well under pressure