Student Bar Staff
Listed by UPSU
Application deadline: Mon 02 Mar 2020 12:00
To assist the full time Managers in the smooth running and development of the Students’ Union bars and food outlets.
£8.20 + holiday pay = £9.20
Or if over 25, £8.72 + holiday pay = £9.77
Shift requirements: Various hours and shifts (up to a maximum of 20 hours per week, or 40 per fortnight) including some weekends and k
Various shifts to include days, nights and weekends to suit the needs of the business upto a maximum of 40 hours every two weeks.
Fri 20 Mar 2020
20th to 22nd March 2020
Start date: 1st May
Full requirements are in the Job Description. We are seeking applications from candidates who:
- Are currently studying at Plymouth University
- Are over 18
- Must be able to work a range of shifts including weekends and key events as listed on the job description and be flexible with shifts.
- Can demonstrate excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Can demonstrate effective and accurate service skills
- Able to work well under pressure as part of a high-performing team