Retail (Shop) Assistant
Listed by UPSU
Application deadline: Sun 08 Mar 2020 12:00
The Students' Union shop is a fast paced and fun place to work. Working together to achieve amazing results everything we do is aimed at giving our customers great value for money. Work with us to provide exceptional and cheerful customer service and maintain excellent standards in shop stock rotation on shelves and stockrooms.
Plymouth University students only
£8.20 & holiday pay = £9.20
Or £8.72 & holiday pay (if over 25) = £9.77
Various shifts are available Monday to Friday 7.30am-8.30pm and 11.30am-5.30pm weekends.
Minimum 4 hours a week commitment (term time)
You must be available to attend a training week commencing 7/9/2020
Wed 25 Mar 2020
25th to the 27th March 2020
Full requirements are in the Job Description. We are seeking applications from candidates who:
- Are currently studying at Plymouth University
- Understand the needs of students
- Various shifts are available Monday to Friday 7.30am-8.30pm and 11.30am-5.30pm weekends.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Able to engage with students and other customers, demonstrating excellent customer service
- Effective and accurate numerical skills