Drinkaware Student Crew x5
Read about UPSU's IIP Gold status here.
About this vacancy
As part of the Drinkaware Crew you will play an important part in keeping the atmosphere on a night out friendly and respectful to support people who may be vulnerable to drinking too much.
- Student Jobs at UPSU are a priceless opportunity to be welcomed into a friendly student environment – UPSU promotes a strong teamwork ethic, built on friendship, hard work and communication
- Be part of a caring team and also a nation research project your valuable work will enable a compilation of completely anonymised data to influence national legislation and government policy.
- UPSU Student Staff to learn some adaptable and valuable skills and knowledge to develop your interpersonal skills and your CV.
- Plymouth University students only
- £8.50 + holiday pay = £9.52ph
- Able and would like to work a minimum of two shifts per week, during club nights/weekends.
- Choose shifts around your studies
- Work closely with other students, building close friendships
Full requirements are in the Job Description. We are seeking applications from candidates who:
- Are currently studying at Plymouth University
- Must be over 18
- In tune with the culture, interests and trends of our usual club and venue guests
- Must be able to work a minimum of 2 shifts per week.
- Can demonstrate excellent customer service and interpersonal skills – able to listen and understand the needs of students.
- Resilient, outgoing, confident, motivated, open-minded and assertive
To apply, complete the Application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job live: Monday 11 February 2019
- Closing date: 19 March
- Interviews: 29 March 2019
- Start date: Around 1 May 2019
Equality of Opportunity
UPSU is proudly an accredited Investor in People and is committed to Equality and Diversity. We welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.