THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED
Whether you are looking to train your fellow students up around a particular topic or skill, or looking to enter a career where providing training will be a requirement, this two day series of workshops will give you the know how and the tools to run an effective and engaging training session.
The cost of the course (£7.50) includes all worksheets, and a certificate posted to the address registered with your University account. This is a non-acreddited course.
Want to attend for FREE? Why not become a UPSU Peer 2 Peer trainer? Find out more here.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe what should be included in the introduction of a training session.
- Explain the training cycle.
- Describe the learning cycle and how to create effective memories.
- Define and write training aims/objectives and learning outcomes - and understand the differences.
- Identify what needs to be factored into the design of a training session.
- Identify and assess different Learning Styles.
- Identify at least five different training activities.
- Recall the two types of evaluation required, after a training session has been completed.