view all events
Virtual Friend Meet: School of Nursing and Midwifery
Tue 03 November 2020 20:30-22:00
Tuesday 03 November 2020
8:30pm - 10pm
Meet other students from the School of Nursing and Midwifery by coming along to our Virtual Friend Meet
We know that some people have found it difficult to meet other people from their School since the start of term with social distancing and safety measures introduced in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
We're delighted to invite you to join us at a Virtual Friend Meet for students at the School of Nursing and Midwifery.
How it works:
- Sign up to the event by logging in with your university log in and get your free ticket from the link below. You need to have completed your University online enrolment to have access to your university email
- You can book up to 1 place per person
- Once you've booked on to the session you'll receive an email confirmation with joining instructions
- Once in the session you’ll be split up into groups of around 5 people for 10-15 minutes at a time
- You’ll be given a fun task to do such as a quiz, scavenger hunt or creative task, which you can complete together while getting to know each other
- You can safely exchange numbers and Instagram accounts with those you got on with, and make some friends from the safety of your home
- Please note: there will be a limit of 200 tickets available per session
Event photography and video
Please be aware that some of the University of Plymouth Students’ Union events may be attended by UPSU approved photographers and videographers, for capturing content to be used in UPSU and University online and offline marketing and promotional materials,
for example webpages, social media or flyers. If for whatever reason, you or a member of your group, do not wish to be photographed, please make yourself known to staff working at the event on arrival or to the photographer.