Virtual Friend Meet
Hosted by - UPSU
We are putting on a virtual friend meet, to give you the chance to get to know some people from uni and connect with someone that you may not have had the chance too.
How it works
- Signup to the event by login in to upsu.com with your university login. You need to have completed your University online enrolment to have access to your university email
- You will be sent a Zoom link to your university email to join the call 24 hours before.
- You can book up to 1 place per person
- You will be sent a Zoom link to your university email to join the call 24 hours before the event
- Once in the session you’ll be split up into groups of around 5 people for 10-15 minutes at a time.
- You’ll be given a fun task to do such as a quiz, scavenger hunt or creative task, which you can complete together while getting to know each other.
- You can safely exchange numbers and Instagram accounts with those you got on with, and make some friends from the safety of your home
This event is run by The Students' Union any questions regarding this event please contact: The Students' Union on email@example.com
Event photography and video
Please be aware that some of the University of Plymouth Students’ Union events may be attended by UPSU approved photographers and videographers, for capturing content to be used in UPSU and University online and offline marketing and promotional materials,
for example webpages, social media or flyers. If for whatever reason, you or a member of your group, do not wish to be photographed, please make yourself known to staff working at the event on arrival or to the photographer.