Insurance from Endsleigh
UPSU are working in partnership with Endsleigh to offer you the best deal on student insurance and helping you cover your gadgets, contents, bike and musical instrument all under one policy.
Endsleigh are the UK's no1 provider of insurance for students and are the only insurance provider recommended by NUS and can provide you with car, travel and gadget insurance to home insurance, including buildings cover, and even contents cover in shared accommodation.
Introducing Endsleigh's new Flexible Policy
- 24 hour phone and laptop replacement (If your item is lost, stolen or unrepairable we’ll replace it within 24 hours - 1 working day of your claim being approved.)
- Save up to 15% when you insure multiple gadgets
- Cover your build your cover to include your possessions such as mobiles, laptops, bikes, instruments and your contents in a single
The Hub, from Endsleigh
If you have your gadgets covered but are still looking for some helpful hints and tips to help you if you are starting university or are in your final year then Endsleigh have it covered with The Hub;
- Useful advice, news and tips from first year, to graduation and beyond
- Written by students, graduates and industry experts, designed to be helpful, informative and fun
- Competitions, blogs, articles, videos
Moving house has been recognised as one of the most stressful events in a person’s life. And, due to frequent lifestyle changes during the ages of 18-30, young people are likely to suffer with the stress of moving house regularly. But wouldn’t it be easy if there was something to help you with the searching and moving process; from the questions to ask a potential landlord or letting agent, right through to the tasks of moving day?
With so much to think about during the moving process, from booking viewings with potential landlords to sorting those all-important utility bills; we understand that things need to run as smoothly as possible. That’s why we’ve created Move Me In; a useful web tool designed to help you every step of the way throughout your search and into the move.
Whether you’re searching for a property, renting a room in a house with other students or graduates or buying a new home, Move Me In gives you a customised set of tasks tailored to your search or move. You can add photos of the potential property, share tasks with housemates, add notes and create your own jobs to complete. It’ll even email you a reminder if you’ve got any outstanding tasks each week, so you can rest assured that you won’t forget anything important.