Consumer Advice

If you've purchased a product or service and it is not performing as it should do then you have statutory rights and we can help you access that information.

You can get help if you’re treated unfairly or when things go wrong. This includes:

> faulty goods
> counterfeit goods
> poor service
> problems with contracts
> problems with builders
> rogue traders

We can help whether you have purchased these in a shop, over the telephone or on line.

The Advice Centre uses information provided to us by the Citizens Advice Bureau to assist you with your consumer issue. 

Travel Advice 

Certain discounts are available to students on local bus services in Plymouth and we suggest you contact the Advice Centre for up to date information.