The objectives of PUPs are:
· To unite keen printmakers across faculties and create opportunities to celebrate all things print and to skill share and experiment with alternative print methods.
· To identify opportunities for visiting lecturers and external visits to printmaking exhibitions.
· To make use of permanent and ongoing exhibition space in the print workshop
· To hold group discussion sessions on print related matters such as portfolio development and professional practice at orgainised lunchtime sessions on a Wednesday. Programme of events available on the Print Room Notice Board.
· To identify opportunities for collaborative practice across faculties and with outside agencies and to increase the profile of printmaking within the university and across the South West.