· To unite keen printmakers across faculties and create opportunities to celebrate all things print and to skill share and experiment with alternative print methods.
· To identify opportunities for visiting lecturers and external visits to printmaking exhibitions.
· To make use of permanent and ongoing exhibition space in the print workshop
· To hold group discussion sessions on print related matters such as portfolio development and professional practice at orgainised lunchtime sessions on a Wednesday. Programme of events available on the Print Room Notice Board.
· To identify opportunities for collaborative practice across faculties and with outside agencies and to increase the profile of printmaking within the university and across the South West.
Membership includes materials, workshops and talks