The UPSU Sports Centre are offering a great discount on Ultra-Fit memberships valid for three months to keep you covered over the summer period.
For only £30 you can get unlimited access to our gym based in the heart of campus as well as free entry to the vast range of exercise classes on offer (usually £4.50 per session for non-members) for three months.
This offer is open to all students at the University of Plymouth as well as University/UPSU staff and the general public.
To redeem this offer please visit the UPSU Sports Centre reception, based in the Nancy Astor building on campus.
- 50 station fitness suite
- State of the art equipment with on hand support from our trained fitness instructors
- Cardio Core
- Dance Fitness
- Dynamic Yoga Flow
- Fighting Fit
- High/Low Aerobics
- H.I.I.T. Conditioning
- Legs, Bums & Tums
- Spin & Strength
- STOTT Pilates
- Weight Circuit
- Yoga Shred
and more - for more information, visit the UPSU Sports Centre section of the UPSU website or follow the team on Facebook.
Summer opening times:
07:30 - 20:00 Monday - Friday
09:00 - 13:00 Saturday - Sunday
Terms and Conditions:
- The Summer Offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer currently being advertised by the UPSU Sports Centre.
- Your £30 membership gives you unlimited access, during opening hours, to the gym and exercise classes. You will still need to book your place in the exercise classes to ensure that capacity is not exceeded.
- Memberships will only be available to purchase by visiting the UPSU Sports Centre reception, the £30 memberships are not available to purchase online.
- Your £30 membership will expire three months from the day you register and purchase.