Are you looking for your next big adventure?? Our partner university in Sri Lanka have got in contact with us with a thrilling new opportunity! VP of SU:Print, Charlie Bertram, writes all.
Sun, school and unsuspicious-parents–who-are-very-proud-that-you’ve-taken-an-opportunity-to-develop-your-learning-of-another-culture. Does that sound exciting to you? Well, you’re in luck! Our partner university in Sri Lanka are hosting a 10-day summer camp this August to give you a chance to understand more about this beautiful island through a variety of sight-seeing opportunities, activates and field visits.
The total experience lasts two weeks and is designed to give you a richer perspective on Sri Lanka through the first ever green university. Established under the Ministry of Skills Development and Vocational Training, NSBM is renowned for its world-class academic offerings.
Where will you visit?
- Sigiriya – an ancient rock fortress and palace ruin, surrounded by the remains of an extensive network of gardens, reservoirs and other structures.
- Temple of Tooth Relic The golden-roofed Temple of the Sacred Tooth houses Sri Lanka’s most important Buddhist relic – a tooth of the Buddha.
- National Museum of Sri Lanka – The largest museum in Sri Lanka.
- Galle Fort – The natural harbour that was once a dutch fort, known for lace-making, ebony-carving, and gem polishing.
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage – Home to over 60 elephants and known to be the largest captive herd in the world.
- Golden Temple of Dambulla – A sacred pilgrimage site for 22 centuries.
- Hikkaduwa – A popular underwater sports site with coral gardens.
What will you do?
- Network and bond with youth from different parts of the world
- Experience Sri Lankan culture and economy
- Be aware of the business opportunities available at emergent markets
- Be more aware of cultural differences and diversity
- Learn to approach and experience each and every day as a new and exciting adventure
- Most definitely have an unforgettable and enriching summer!
- Unique experience to make you stand out from the crowd in job interviews
The trip lasts from August 14th to August 24th and costs 1000 USD per student. This includes accommodation and catering, all activities, sightseeing and entrance fees, airport transfer and other transportation, and the summer school certificate.
For further details please open the attached PDF, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, call +94115445148 or visit http://www.eta.gove.lk