Student Finance England Applications 17/18 are now open

We strongly suggest that students make their applications for 17/18 SFE student finance now so that any problems can be resolved before the start of the next academic year.

You just need to log onto your student finance account and follow the instructions.

Remember, if you have already used up your “gift year” and have interrupted during the course of this academic year, you will need to apply for an additional year’s funding based on Compelling Personal Reasons. more information

EU students can still claim full funding as a Migrant Worker if they were in the UK before the 1 September of the first year of their course of study and intend to work throughout the academic year 17/18, even if they have not previously claimed funding on this basis.

If you need any advice, please don't hesitate to contact the UPSU Advice service
Contact UPSU: Advice 
Call: 01752 588373 / 0800 953 0155


Other Articles