The UPSU Advice Centre, along with the VP Welfare and Diversity, Tilda Fraser, have organised a week full of activities to provide you with a bite sized break from revision.
The week aims to reduce stress and to increase awareness of all the support services that are available to you as University of Plymouth students. The activities range from 'give it a go' sports sessions run by UPSU sports clubs, to meditation, relaxation and mindfulness classes.
Join us every day in the SU at 2pm to watch an episode of Friends, a perfect half an hour away from revision to refresh.
- 11 - 11:30am - Fruit Drop The SU Roof, free
- 12:30 - 1pm Relaxation Session Babbage 213, free
- 1 - 2pm - Beginner Yoga Choose a session: 1 - 1:30pm or 1:30 - 2pm Babbage 213, free
- 2 - 2:30pm - Friends Episode Big room - the SU, free
- 2:30 - 3pm - Wellbeing Walk Meet in the Hive, free
- 7 - 8:30pm - Swimming Choose a session: 7 - 7:45pm or 7:45 - 8:30pm Plymouth Life Centre, free
- 10 - 11pm - 5-a-side Football Nancy Astor Sports Hall, £3
View the full schedule here.