Student Led Volunteering are recruiting Project Leaders for the next academic year 2019/20 – Why not do something amazing and apply today!
Projects you could be leading:
- Green Team - Taking students out of the city and into the local countryside for practical conservation tasks such as tree planting, gardening, scrub clearance and much more!
- Animal Conservation – Practical animal conservation projects from habitat management, beach surveys and enclosure maintenance.
- Special Olympics – Help to provide adults with learning disabilities the opportunity to participate and compete in a whole range of sporting activities.
- Micro-Volunteering – Think outside the box to make a big impact in a small amount of time.
- UniCycle – Champion sustainability, get thrifty and ensure the homeless do not go hungry.
What’s in it for you?
- The perfect opportunity to contribute to your local community, plan and budget volunteering events and develop your leadership skills.
- The chance to build new friendships, nurture/acquire new skills, boost your C.V and expand your professional networks.
- Free training including First Aid, event management, health and safety and leadership.
For more information about the projects and further details of how to apply visit:
Millie Green – SLV Project Leader for Animal Conservation
‘Being a project leader means making a difference. It’s one of the most rewarding experiences I’ve had since being at university. Meeting new people, sharing experiences and learning new skills. It’s even helped with my mental wellbeing.’