You can continue your DofE award or start your award whilst studying at Plymouth University. DofE is all about going the extra mile – gaining new skills, pushing yourself physically, helping others and exploring new territories. At the same time, you’ll gather friendships, experiences and memories that will last a lifetime. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you’re from, as long as you’re 14 to 24, you can choose the activities that motivate you and go on your own personal journey. We know from other participants that the DofE helps you stand out from the crowd when you apply for jobs.
DofE Award sections:
- Volunteering – Undertaking service to individuals or the community
- Physical – Improving in an area of sport, dance or fitness activities
- Skills – Developing practical and social skills and personal interests
- Expedition – Planning, training for completion of an adventurous journey in the UK or abroad
- Residential (for Gold DofE participants only) which involves staying and working away from home doing a shared activity.
Start planning your own personal and unique journey.