A Christmas Market on campus with live music, food, societies, live film screening of Frozen and loads more.
Film Screening of Frozen;
Location: SU Roof
Tip: Bring a blanket and grab a hot chocolate or mulled wine from the bar.
A big selection of mouth-watering dishes and the finest products from the South West, there will be so many favours to try and buy.
Outdoor bar serving Mulled Wine and Mulled Cider, along with our usual bar selection.
BBQ from the SU
- Gourmet street kitchen- Street food vendor selling gourmet mac and cheese.
- The Brownie Lady- Brownies.
- Hungry Hog South West- Hog roast rolls, wraps and takeaway roast dinners .
- World Food Cafe- Wraps "New Persian lamb kofte".
- Kumbites- Afro-Caribbean food " African Vegan sauces".
- Marion's deli- Specialised german style food & cakes
- World Pizza -Wood-fired artisaiv pizza wedding and event catering.
- The Rock Fish - Fish & Chips
Live music in the SU after the Festival, come down for the best Live Music night in the city at Jam House