The University of Plymouth is proud to be running its #TalkAboutSex Event, which will run from Monday 15th - 16th November 2020.
Put these dates into your diary and keep an eye out for our second annual #TalkAboutSex event! We’re seeking to raise awareness among students and staff around sexual health, relationships, sexual violence and misconduct, gender identity, sexuality, consent and more!
This is a platform to engage and inform students around all aspects of sex. The whole event will be happening online and you will be able to:
Through a combination of face-to-face and online delivery, you can:???
- Join 'live' sessions with subject experts
- Access pre-recorded content
- View online resources and other signposting
- Obtain confidential support and advice
- Submit anonymous questions online, which will be answered throughout the event.
Or submit an anonymous question here:
The aims of the event are to:
- educate and raise awareness of sexual health, healthy relationships, consent, sexual violence and misconduct, sexuality, gender identity, ?pregnancy, contraception and body confidence
- raise awareness of our Sexual Violence and Misconduct Policy?(PDF)
- raise awareness of?available?internal and external support services
- raise awareness of how to report incidents of hate, harm and abuse (including sexual violence) using Speak Up?
- and remove the stigma and normalise conversations around sex and relationships.
A link to the timetable for the event and information about how to access the content is available on the University's #TalkAboutSex intranet page (staff and student access only) which is available here.
Sex during COVID-times