Are you a current student?
At the start of the academic year during your enrolment, you chose not to allow a data share between the University and UPSU. You can change this in the settings here: Data share settings
You need to make sure the checkbox is not ticked, and save the changes. After saving it can take 24 hours for us to receive your data, and once we do, you'll be able to log in to the website using the University single sign-on system (SSO).
There are some exceptions, where some students from partner colleges won't be able to log in as they aren't included in the data we receive from the University, so you would have to create a guest account.
Are you a University graduate?
If you've recently graduated (congratulations!) or if you have been a graduate for a while, you do not need to share any student data with us, you will just need to create a guest account in order to log into the website now with access to places like our public shop for University merch.
Create a guest account
Why do you need to share your data?
We will mainly use your data to:
- To confirm you are a current student at the University of Plymouth
- Provide you with the services, products or information you asked for
- Administer your club and society membership(s)
- Keep a record of your relationship with us
- Ensure we know how you prefer to be contacted
- Understand how we can improve our services, products or information
Find out more about how we use your data and how we keep it protected in our Student Data Privacy Statement