As part of the University's refreshed strategy they are evolving the Institution's visual identity.
They want to hear your views. Help them to shape the future of the University's visual identity by sending your comments and feedback by 29 September 2017 to: email@example.com
- The previous viusal idenitity was in place from 1992-2011
- The current visual identity from 2011
- The existing visual identity was developed at a time when the University was differentiating itself in a very specific way – aiming to become the Enterprise University
- Visual identities evolve and develop as the landscape changes and now it is time to update again in line with our refreshed strategy.
What are they trying to achieve with a new Visual Identity??
The primary purpose of a new visual identity is to position the University so that, at first glance:
- It projects high quality
- It inspires confidence
- It reflects the journey that the University is undertaking as part of its refreshed strategy
VIEW THE PROPOSED VISUAL CONCEPTS HERE