1 red onion
1) Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2) Dice your vegetables into 2cm chunks and put them onto a baking tray.
3) Toss the veg in olive oil and season with salt, pepper and spices to taste.
4) Roast the vegetables in the oven for 30 minutes or until cooked.
5) Next, heat up some oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
6) Once the oil has heated up, place one tortilla into the pan and sprinkle the vegetables and grated cheese onto the tortilla.
7) Top with the second tortilla and fry for a few minutes.
8) Flip the tortilla and cook for a further few minutes.
9) Transfer to a plate and cut to serve.