Help Resolve Conflict!
- Arguments with your flatmates over the state of the kitchen?
- Personality clashes or arguments in your club or society?
- Your two best pals fallen out with each other?
The aim of this free UPSU training session is for those attending to gain a basic understanding of how they may help to resolve conflict and find a way forward.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise how to be an effective listener
- Practise the use of open questions
- Recall a basic process to assist parties to a disagreement to find a way forward.
Course delivered by a member of your UPSU staff who is also an experienced neighbourhood mediator.
Pay £2.50 and receive a "Certificate of Attendance" through the post, to the address registered with your University account.