Each year UPSU holds the prestigious SSTAR (Student and Staff, Teaching and Representation) Awards. These awards recognise the many excellent university staff members and dedicated students we have here at Plymouth University.
You can nominate any student or any staff member, this means it can be someone from your previous years not just this current year. Everyone who is nominated will be informed, and if someone you nominate wins an award you will be invited to the awards ceremony too.
You can submit this form as many times as you like to ensure you have the opportunity to nominate as many people as you like!
NOMINATIONS CLOSE MONDAY 25TH MARCH 2019 at 12:00PM.
University staff can nominate HERE.
Students can nominate HERE (you must be logged in)
Alumni can nomincate HERE.
Following nominations closing, a student committee then decides on winners for each award, some awards will be separated into Faculty winners too. The overall winner being revealed at a big awards ceremony at the end of the year.
Full details of each award Click Here.
- Most Dedicated Project/ Dissertation Supervisor
- Postgraduate Teacher/ Supervisor of the year
- Inspirational Teaching
- Excellence in Championing Career Development
- Most Effective Feedback
- Outstanding Personal Tutor
- One in a Million Support Staff
- Sensational Programme Lead
- The Big Thank-You Award
- Best Placement Support
- Most Innovative use of Teaching Methods
- Sustainability in Curriculum Champion
- Course Rep of the Year
- School Rep of the Year
- Stand Out Part-Time Officer
- Best Student-Led Campaign/ Idea
NOMINATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 22ND MARCH 2019 at 12:00PM.