Liberation (LGBT+, Disability, BAME, Women, & non-binary) Wellbeing, Sexual Health, Mental Health, Sustainability and Partner Colleges.
- Represents all students and leads on campaigns and projects to improve student experience relating to welfare; health & wellbeing, equality & diversity and student support services
- Represents the interests of students on issues affecting liberation groups and leads on initiatives to improve their student experience (Liberation groups - BAME, Disabled students, LGBT+ and Women & Non-Binary)
- Works in collaboration with the UPSU Advice Centre to promote welfare related services and signpost students to support and representation
- Represents students studying at Partner Colleges in the UK
- Contributes to the development of a sustainable and environmentally responsible organisation
- Is a Trustee of UPSU