What is a Course Rep?
Course Representatives are elected students who represent you and your views on academic matters on your
course. They are your first point of contact should you have any constructive feedback or ideas for your
Course Reps attend programme level meetings, Student Staff Liaison Committee (SSLC) and UPSU representative
meetings and forums. Course Reps are supported by academics, Students' Union staff, the relevant
School Representatives and the Vice President Education.
Any questions please email: email@example.com
How do I become a Course Rep?
Course Reps are elected by the students on their course at the start of the academic year. If you are
interested in becoming a Course Rep, you should speak to your Programme Leader and ask if there are any
Why become a Course Rep?
Click here to find out about the skills you will develop as a Course Rep
- Free training for your role, no experience necessary
- Gain skills that look great on your CV
- Increase your employability
- Network and socialise
- Make a positive academic impact
- Gain recognition for time spent being a representative
- Ability to represent your course mates and shape your course, enhancing the student experience for all
- Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org