Have you got an idea on how to make the SU, the Uni or Plymouth better? Or do you simply have a question, a representative may be able to help you. Then let us know and we can help make it a happen.

Your idea / question / change

Your name:

Your email:

When you complete the form the details you provide will go to our Student Voice department, who will send it on to the relevant representative or contact you for further information