Q&A Session - Sustainability
Do you have a question that you want answered relating to sustainability at the University of Plymouth?
Sustainability can be defined as the ability to exist constantly; whether that is environmental, economic, social or human.
We want to give you the opportunity to ask questions of the University of Plymouth and your Environment and Sustainability Officer regarding the work that is currently being done to achieve a sustainable campus.
- How it works:
- The question window will be open until midnight, Sunday 25th April 2021.
- Any University of Plymouth student can submit a question relevant to the topic.
- Questions can be up voted and down voted if you see other questions that you feel would be important to address on the topic.
- Once the question window is closed, representatives will discuss the questions and present them to the University.
- The questions will then be addressed in a video conversation between relevant student representatives and University staff.
Please be aware that any questions that are not relevant to the topic will not be answered. There may be questions that are not directly answered in the session but may be addressed at a later date.
Questions that may be considered offensive will be removed by the moderator (UPSU staff). We believe everyone should be free from intimidation or harassment. This includes protection from prejudice or discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, marital or maternity/paternity status, race, religious and other beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, trans status, socio-economic status, ideology or culture, nationality, political belief, spent criminal convictions, health, language, appearance or any other form of distinction. Everyone at UPSU is expected to seek to ensure that their electronically transmitted or published material does not contain language or images that may reasonably cause offence to others. Everyone at UPSU is asked to exercise good judgement and be aware of common, or inappropriate, or offensive references, particularly in relation to the characteristics listed in the section above.