Known login issues:
If you have a pcmd email address you currently will be unable to login to upsu.com, we are working hard to resolve the issue with Plymouth University technical team. If you wish to sign up for a club or society please leave them with your contact details and once you can login you will be able to pay for your membership.
How to login:
DONT PANIC YOU DONT NEED TO SIGN UP ON THE DAY. YOU CAN SIGN UP ONLINE ANYTIME ONCE YOUR LOGIN IS FIXED
To allow you to join a sports club or society you need to be able to login to upsu.com with your University login details (the same details you use to access the student portal and open access computers on campus). Please make sure that you can login, you can test your login here: http://www.upsu.com/login/
If you are unable to login it means you are not in the data transfer from the University all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
PLEASE NOTE: YOU NEED TO DO THIS FROM A LAPTOP OR DESKTOP. IT WILL NOT WORK ON A MOBILE
1. Visit: eservices.plymouth.ac.uk/sip
2. Login with your University Student details
3. Add your date of birth
4. Find the button marked "SU"
5. Ensure that the box for sharing data is NOT TICKED
6. If you complete this process between 6am - 6pm on any day, you will be able to login to upsu.com by 6am the next day.
7. If you do it between 6pm and 6am it will mean that you will have to wait an extra day to login.