Student Cashiers x 15
Read about UPSU's IIP Gold status here.
About this vacancy
- Student Jobs at UPSU are a priceless opportunity to be welcomed into a friendly student environment – UPSU promotes a strong teamwork ethic, built on friendship, hard work and communication
- Learn some incredibly adaptable skills and knowledge for future development of your CV
- Get experience working within the night time economy and working on some large exciting events.
- UPSU Student Staff often obtain salaried employment at UPSU once they finish their studies, through the opportunity to learn so many skills in student roles
- Plymouth University students only
- £7.70 + holiday pay = £8.63ph
- Or £8.21 + holiday pay (if over 25) = £9.20ph
- Shift requirements: Willing and able to work several shifts per week
- Willing and able to work with money efficiently and quickly for events/nightclub
- Choose shifts around your studies
- Work closely with other students, building close friendships
Full requirements are in the Job Description. We are seeking applications from candidates who:
- Are currently studying at Plymouth University
- Able to work to high standards ensuring door money is taken quickly and correctly for all events.
- Must be able to work a range of shifts including weekends and key events as listed on the job description and be flexible with shifts.
- Can demonstrate excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure as part of a high-performing team
To apply, complete the Application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job live: Monday 11 February 2019
- Closing date: 19 March 2019
- Interviews: 25 March 2019
- Start date: Around 1 May 2019
Equality of Opportunity
UPSU is proudly an accredited Investor in People and is committed to Equality and Diversity. We welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.