Membership Administrator x up-to-2
Read about UPSU's IIP Gold status here.
About this vacancy
You will support the Membership teams with administrative work to ensure the smooth running of each department.
- Student Jobs at UPSU are a priceless opportunity to be welcomed into a friendly student environment – UPSU promotes a strong teamwork ethic, built on friendship, hard work and communication
- As a UPSU Student Staff member you will learn some adaptable and valuable skills and knowledge to develop your interpersonal skills and your CV such as office administration, customer service, teamwork
- UPSU Student Staff often obtain salaried employment at UPSU once the finish their studies because of the skills and knowledge they have learnt in their student roles
- Plymouth University students only
- £7.70 + holiday pay = £8.63
- Or £8.21 + holiday pay ( if over 25) = £9.20
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 hours per week (not exceeding 16 per week).
- Choose times to suit your studies within the needs of the business
- Work closely with other students, building close friendships
Full requirements are in the Job Description. We are seeking applications from candidates who:
- Are currently studying at Plymouth University
- Must have experience of administrative support and are able to organise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must have an understanding of the needs of students working hard to provide an outstanding service
- Can demonstrate excellent friendly customer service, communication and interpersonal skills – able engage with our customers.
- Are able to adopt a creative and innovative approach
To apply, complete the Application form and email to email@example.com
- Job live: Monday 11 February 2019
- Closing date: 8 March 2019 9am
- Interviews: 28 March 2019
- Start date: Mid-September 2019
Equality of Opportunity
UPSU is proudly an accredited Investor in People and is committed to Equality and Diversity. We welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.