In it's new Thursday slot, Market Day will hit campus the first and third Thursday of each month during term time!
Head to the SU Roof on the 27th of April for our selection of locally sourced meals, sweet treats, crafts and much more!
- Plymouth Uni Students from proffesional sales module promoting Devon Coffee Company for their sales project.
- Marion's Deli- Specialised in german style food & Cakes
- Hungry Hog Southwest- Hog Roast
- Beads of time- Jewellery & unusual gifts
- We Knead Dough- Pizza
- Gourmet Street Kitchen- Gourmet Mac and Cheese
- The Salvador Thali Café- 100% vegetarian authentic and delicious indian street food.
- Riverford- Organic vegetable boxes
- The Brownie Lady- Brownies
- World Food Cafe- Wraps "New Persian lamb kofte"
- Cobbles Ices- Hot dogs
- Cobbles Ices- Ice cream van
- Kumbites- Afro-Caribbean food " African Vegan sauces"
- B-Bar- Thai Food
- Authentic Thai- Thai Food
Plus more to be confirmed!...
If any traders or students wish to have a stall at our market days please contact us!- email@example.com