In it's new Thursday slot, Market Day will hit campus the first and third Thursday of each month during term time!
Head to the SU Roof on the 27th of April for our selection of locally sourced meals, sweet treats, crafts and much more!
- SU Shop
- Chunk- Burgers
- Plymouth Uni Students from proffesional sales module promoting Devon Coffee Company for their sales project.
- Authentic Thai- Thai Food
- Marion's Deli- Specialised in german style food & Cakes
- Hungry Hog Southwest- Hog Roast
- We Knead Dough- Pizza
- Gourmet Street Kitchen- Gourmet Mac and Cheese
- The Salvador Thali Café- 100% vegetarian authentic and delicious indian street food.
- The Brownie Lady- Brownies
- World Food Cafe- Wraps "New Persian lamb kofte"
- Cobbles Ices- Ice cream van
- Kumbites- Afro-Caribbean food " African Vegan sauces"
- B-Bar- Thai Food
- Julie Angel- Jewellery
- Fabulous Falafel- Fresh Falafels
- Some like it hot!- Chilli sauces, chutneys and jams
- Deph- Baseball caps,clothing, speakers and movies
If any traders or students wish to have a stall at our market days please contact us!- email@example.com