Housing Advice

Wherever you live, your accommodation is one of the most important parts of your life as a student and you should feel happy and safe living there

The Advice Service supports students with a wide range of accommodation issues, including finding a new house, contracts, Deposits, inventories, bills, ending your tenancy and moving out.

Our advisors can also help if you are having problems with the property, your landlord, fellow tenants or neighbours

If you are having problems with University halls, you can be confident that our advisors are independent of the University and will always work in your best interests. 

Feel free to contact us if you have any issue, big or small.