For the third year running Urban Downhill Charity Events comes to Plymouth University with competitors from around the world competing.
Welcome to UDHC (Urban Downhill Charity Event).
This year the race will be open to anyone aged 14+!!
Track information is being kept top secret until nearer the date as per usual but the track will play host to some completely new features, fa...ster lines and well something special that will be released later!
There will be other activities on-site aimed at all the family + some BMX/Skate ramps open to all throughout the day. Please note space is limited on the ramps so don't be disappointed if you can't ride but still turn up anyway!
For more information please visit: www.dh-events.co.uk
- BC categories...14+ only. Prizes will be given for the top 3 riders in each category.
- This year the race is a RANKING ROUND with BC regional B points up for grabs!!
- The event date is the 29th Sept 2012. Race day being the Saturday, with a night out in the SU in the evening (entry is included with a valid wristband, if you don't have a wrist band you will have to pay). Riders also get entry to the Sunday evening party included in their race entry.
- Online entry available through: www.dh-events.co.uk
Entries close the week before race day. This event is limited to 150 people MAX!!! No Exceptions, strictly first come first serve.
- Cost of entry £40 but that includes a hell of a lot (more to be announced).
- Entry to the after party is STRICTLY 18+
- Waiting on Jury's Inn to confirm their cheap rates as per usual.
- There will be a limited amount of parking spaces on campus (50 cars) but walking/park & ride is advised as the campus is not far from town!! Parking on site is £6 per car per day or £10 for the weekend. Pre-book only
Sign on 12:00
Practice 12:30 - 14:00
1st run 14:00 - 15:30
2nd run 16:00 - 17:30
Prize Giving 18:00 - 19:00
AFTER PARTY IN STUDENTS UNION WITH VALID WRISTBAND, if you want a wristband but aren't competing then they will be available for a small charge per wristband please email for more info. Strictly payable before the day.
No race license is needed to enter the event. No refunds.
If you have any other questions about this event please feel free to contact me on the Email address provided: